Re: Feature Request- 'Your Groups' menu #suggestion

dave w

On Tue, Jun 25, 2019 at 07:30 AM, Geoff Arnold wrote:
Can I resurrect this topic from last year? I got a strong request from several users to have the "Your Groups" dropdown show the Group Titles rather than the email address.
Geoff
No offence but nothing like what I have requested. But thank you for using it anyway...
I have never had email addys present; nor have subgroups.

My request per graphic below is for some customisation for the menu - alternatives to the alpha sort order present. On my 13" Macbook I cant even see/ scroll to the bottom of the menu using cursor. True, I have unsub'd from useless groups and storage copies that took real estate from original request.

I believe this is still a valuable user interface requirement. Surely such  a setting is stored in cookies efficiently?
regards davew