moderated Re: Pending subscription message now including location/other info

Marina

Sorry for being so dumb, but where can I find the Location field in a pending member's message?
A member has just applied to join my group and sent a message to the group owner with a brief introduction, as required. Apparently, the message was sent by a mobile through Groups.io website.
I have checked his message both online, in the Owner's message tab, and through Gmail ("Show original"), but I haven't been able to find any Location field.

Thanks for your help,
Marina