moderated Re: Pending subscription message now including location/other info

J_Catlady wrote:
On Sun, Jun 23, 2019 at 02:56 PM, Shal Farley wrote:
an individual opt-in/out during the join/apply flow.
That would really defeat the purpose. Plus, if someone opted out I would not approve their membership.
Exactly what I thought. This isn't (or shouldn't be) a choice to give or not this information to the mods. It would then be too easy to a spammer or any person not well intentioned to simple don't give this info and still be able to join the group.

Cheers,
Marcio AKA Starboy

Sent from a galaxy far, far away.