moderated Re: Pending subscription message now including location/other info

On Sat, Jun 22, 2019 at 06:01 PM, Leeni wrote:
it would be more beneficial to an owner to have that ISP show up on the pending application and then also after the member joins on the membership list for reference.
Agreed. The current access method is of very limited usefulness.