moderated Re: Pending subscription message now including location/other info

On Tue, Jun 4, 2019 at 04:14 PM, Mark Fletcher wrote:

the pending subscription email notifications now include the pending subscriber's platform, browser, location and IP address in the message,
Dumb question: where is this info? I just tried to use this feature for the first time and I can't find it.