moderated Re: Controlling rw permissions (files section)

On Fri, Jun 21, 2019 at 07:58 PM, Gerald Boutin wrote:
This is a very common request with a relatively simple solution. Create another subscription
But the more recent requests include not having to go through the trouble of creating another subscription in order to see a non-moderator view of the group. I've had several non-mod accounts to view my groups for years, but rarely use them because I've actually got to go into those email addresses (which I barely remember the passwords for), etc. Would be much better to have a "view as non-moderator" feature.