moderated Re: Controlling rw permissions (files section)

Great idea but I have always avoided subgroups. 🐱

On Jun 21, 2019, at 1:25 PM, Patti Woodbury <deserthorses@...> wrote:

J_Catlady - we kind of addressed that in an equine group by making a subgroup where each member can make a folder for their own animal (horse) and upload labs and an indepth case history.  They're them required to set up a signature which incluides the link to their folder as there are several hundred folders.  I suppose you might not want them adding cute kitty photos, etc.; with the horses some photos are useful.

Patti in AZ