moderated Re: Controlling rw permissions (files section)

Thx, Duane, but I also don’t want anybody uploading any files except their cats’ lsbwork.

On Jun 21, 2019, at 12:43 PM, Duane <txpigeon@...> wrote:

On Fri, Jun 21, 2019 at 02:13 PM, J_Catlady wrote:
I’d like to allow group members to upload their own cats’ lab reports, but not touch our informational / educational files, etc.
It seems like it basically works that way now, as long as you give permission for members to upload (and not just moderators/owners).  It's similar to Photos in that only the 'owner' of the file or a moderator can change it.