moderated Re: Controlling rw permissions (files section)

I’ve requested/suggested the same thing in the past. It would make my life a lot easier. I’d like to allow group members to upload their own cats’ lab reports, but not touch our informational / educational files, etc.

On Jun 21, 2019, at 11:57 AM, jslcanuck <jonathan.canuck.levine@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi - first time offering a suggestion, please be gentle.

I find myself wanting a little rw permission control in the files section of our group. File-level granularity would be great,
but I could probably live with folder/directory-level control. Has the question simply never come up, or is there a reason
for not implementing it?

Thanks.

Jonathan