moderated Re: fix toggling of alpha column-order vs which column ordered by #suggestion

On Fri, Jun 21, 2019 at 10:30 AM, Andy W wrote:
I agree with the steps you execute and the results you see, but that still boils down to the fact that the initial click on a column heading (after arriving at the member list or after sorting by another column) sorts the list in reverse alpha (Z-A).
Exactly, just tested this and Andy took the words right out of my mouth. This is still just the original problem (or "sin" ;)