moderated Re: fix toggling of alpha column-order vs which column ordered by #suggestion

On Fri, Jun 21, 2019 at 08:10 AM, Shal Farley wrote:
As of last night's test the astonishing (to me) answer was "the other columns copy the ordering of the column you changed".
Wow, that would be astonishing, alright. I don't even understand how this is conceivable. The table is ordered by one column at a time. I must be misunderstanding you.