moderated Re: fix toggling of alpha column-order vs which column ordered by #suggestion

Andy,

I don't see this. If I go to a member list, the default order is the most recent join/applied entries at the top of the list.

You would only see it if you had taken the three steps I outlined.

I'm not talking about any default condition, I'm talking about what happens to the order of other columns (when you click there) after you change the order of a given column. I want the answer to be "the other columns retain whatever order you last saw them in". As of last night's test the astonishing (to me) answer was "the other columns copy the ordering of the column you changed".
Shal