moderated Re: fix toggling of alpha column-order vs which column ordered by #suggestion

On Fri, Jun 21, 2019 at 01:50 AM, Andy W wrote:
As it is now, Joined/Applied has mysteriously switched to oldest first.
I don't see this. If I go to a member list, the default order is the most recent join/applied entries at the top of the list.
Correct. The date column is ordered by reverse chrono.