moderated Re: fix toggling of alpha column-order vs which column ordered by #suggestion

On Fri, Jun 21, 2019 at 06:17 AM, Gerald Boutin wrote:
To summarize further, one click to change to sort of a different column. Further clicks on the active column will toggle the sort direction for that column, and hence the table as well.
Exactly. And with the change of column, you would use *that column's* default sort order - i.e.: reverse only for the date ("Joined") column, but chrono (not reverse chrono) for the alpha columns.