moderated Re: fix toggling of alpha column-order vs which column ordered by #suggestion

Andy Wedge

Hi Shal,

On Fri, Jun 21, 2019 at 05:10 AM, Shal Farley wrote:
As it is now, Joined/Applied has mysteriously switched to oldest first.
I don't see this. If I go to a member list, the default order is the most recent join/applied entries at the top of the list.
What I want is for each column to retain its own direction, independent of changing the direction of any other other column.
Agreed.  If I click the Display Name, Email or Delivery column headings, the list is sorted in reverse alpha (Z-A). All we have asked for is that to be the other way around (A-Z) to start with and if the column heading is clicked for a second time, it goes Z-A.

Regards,
Andy