moderated Re: fix toggling of alpha column-order vs which column ordered by #suggestion

On Thu, Jun 20, 2019 at 01:22 PM, Mark Fletcher wrote:
I then click on any other column header. And it retains the existing sort direction.
Mark,

If by "existing sort direction" you mean the sort direction of "Joined," then that's probably the problem, because that's reverse chrono order, not chrono. I think that by default, we want the sort to be by reverse chrono order for Joined, but by alpha (not reverse alpha) order for Display Name and Email.

The bottom line is that currently, if you actually do this (not just look at the code), you'll see that when you actually click on "any other column," the sort comes up reverse. Not what we want.