moderated Option to send existing calendar invitations to new group members?

Brian Warner <bwarner@...>

Hi,

I was looking for this, and maybe it exists (and I haven't found it) or maybe it's a feature request.

When a new user is added, is it possible for them to get an invitation for all future events?  Likewise, is it possible to send a cancellation notice when a user is unsubscribed?

I have a group that meets regularly, but which has changing membership.  I can sort of fake this by creating a repeating meeting and sending a reminder a week in advance, but it would be really helpful (and less error prone) if the meeting invites were sent automatically.

Thanks for the consideration!
Brian

--

Brian Warner