moderated Re: fix toggling of alpha column-order vs which column ordered by #suggestion

Yay! Thanks, Mark. 😊

On Jun 20, 2019, at 10:21 AM, Mark Fletcher <markf@corp.groups.io> wrote:

On Fri, Jun 14, 2019 at 7:42 AM J_Catlady <j.olivia.catlady@...> wrote:
When viewing the members list, the default display order is date joined. Say you want to order by email address. You click on the email column heading, but what happens is that you get a display in reverse alpha order of email address, and have to click on that column a second time to see it in alpha order. This is a mild PITA (and also vaguely disconcerting - it's not what you expect).

This particular mild PITA has now been fixed. :-)