moderated Re: include "direct added" in member activity #suggestion

Exactly right. The member activity log is explicitly the issue here.

On Jun 20, 2019, at 11:15 AM, Andy W <andy_wedge@...> wrote:

Bruce,

On Thu, Jun 20, 2019 at 07:12 PM, Bruce Bowman wrote:
I just checked our group's activity log and each Direct Add
I believe this is referring to the member's activity log.  If you look in there, there is no reference to being added.

Andy