moderated Re: include "direct added" in member activity #suggestion

Bruce Bowman

On Sun, Jun 16, 2019 at 03:19 PM, J_Catlady wrote:
I can't remember whether this came up before: since moderator actions on a membership of having approved or rejected a membership are included in the member's activity history, it seems an anomaly that having been direct added is not included as well.
J -- I just checked our group's activity log and each Direct Add creates an entry along these lines:

"Moderator name <email address> added [new member's email address] with message "This email signifies that you have been added to the collaboration site for the Indiana Astronomical Society at groups.io. IAS-INDY is a etc...

It doesn't say "direct added," but it does say "added." The same thing happens when Direct Adding someone to a subgroup...with or without a corresponding Member Notice.

Just struggling a little to understand the scope of the proposal.

Regards,
Bruce