moderated Re: Reply Audience Confusion

Barry_M

That makes sense, Mark.  I bet it is email client driven. Being able to change the reply-to default helps so, if a subscriber does want to reply-all (to the group), they then have to scroll to that link at the bottom of the message.

Would it be easier/more sensible to build the notify/don't notify choice into both "reject" and "delete" though?  I'm not sure how many others might value that but it only makes sense if the group is using the two for two different, pragmatic, purposes aside from notification.

Thank you!
Barry