moderated Re: Reply Audience Confusion

On Mon, Jun 17, 2019 at 4:13 PM Barry_M via Groups.Io <bmwiner=zoho.com@groups.io> wrote:

More specifically, the way such members get their comments made to the group via email has two fields at the top labeled "To:" and "Reply-to:".  Since not in the typical email format of "From" and "To", some of our members just reply to the email, using whatever email client, without realizing they are replying the entire group (whose address is in both of those fields at top).

Are you referring to what individual email clients display when viewing an email? There's nothing we can do about that, that's a function of the email client the person is using to read the message.

1.  Including more clearly labeled "reply to individual commenter" and "reply to entire group" at the top of a group-sent email

I think adding a header to messages would be problematic at best.