moderated Re: Reply Audience Confusion

Gerald Boutin <groupsio@...>

Barry,

I don't understand what nuance you are trying to track. The way I see it, there are only two possible cases, not three, or four. The difference between Rejecting and Deleting is only whether or not you want to bother to reply to the submitter.

--
Gerald

On Mon, Jun 17, 2019 at 08:45 PM, Barry_M wrote:
Thanks J_Catlady and Leeni!  I should have been more specific on that bit.  Knew about delete but was suggesting the "without notification" option be added to "Reject" since enables better/different trend analysis.  And, the bigger issue for us is the delivery preference driven email formatting stuff described but maybe that's addressable by owners a different way?  Thanks again.