Date: 6/17/2019 6:19:21 PM
Subject: Re: [beta] Reply Audience Confusion #reply #email

Also, related to the above, would it be possible to build an option to reject a post without notify the subscriber?  Unless I'm wrong (always possible! ), I think now the only owner/moderator option when rejecting a post is to reject it and notify the affected member with or without an explanation.  I'd think helpful for others, as well as us, to have the option to reject without notification since, for some subscribers, they can get alarmed by learning their post was "rejected" since they don't understand the context. We've had that happen a couple of times when we chose to communicate with the member beyond the platform with explanation.