moderated include "direct added" in member activity #suggestion

I can't remember whether this came up before: since moderator actions on a membership of having approved or rejected a membership are included in the member's activity history, it seems an anomaly that having been direct added is not included as well. For example, I have a group member who was initially rejected, and then direct added as a result of further offlist communication. Her member activity page shows only that a moderator rejected her and the next thing, edited her posting status. It looks a little crazy.