moderated Re: Group home page redesign

On Fri, Jun 14, 2019 at 11:16 PM, D R Stinson wrote:
at least make it disappear if there are none
I think Mark implied that was the case, when he suggested that if I don't want to see hashtags on my group's home page, I could just delete all hashtags. We unfortunately can't test this out without a temporary per-group trial page for the new design.

Thanks for that prompt, J. It never occurred to me that owners and moderators can't see the same home page as others when they are logged in. Indeed, that does seem to disappear for the group I deleted all the hashtags from, after I sign out of groups.io.

In replying to this I happened across Mark's post of 2018-10-19 (#18799) regarding replies to hashtags, and I must say, I'm glad we don't use them. We'd have some members so confused!

Dano