moderated Re: fix toggling of alpha column-order vs which column ordered by #suggestion

Yes, for all columns. It was a general request with a specific example.

On Jun 14, 2019, at 11:34 AM, Andy W <andy_wedge@...> wrote:

On Fri, Jun 14, 2019 at 03:42 PM, J_Catlady wrote:
You click on the email column heading, but what happens is that you get a display in reverse alpha order of email address, and have to click on that column a second time to see it in alpha order.
The same appears to be true for the Display Name column too.

Andy