moderated Re: Rethinking the #cal- hashtags

Sarah k Alawami

I agree. If I'm going to be gone and want to let my list members know, or if my website is going to be down I'm also not inviting them to my vacation or my down website. Lol!

The slashes, I have to think about as although it kind of makes sense from a hierarchical point of view it would be something I would have to get used to.

and for hosting options go here
to subscribe to the feed click here

On 13 Jun 2019, at 21:50, Joseph Lee wrote:

Hi Mark,

In regards to renaming #CalInvite: I’m in favor of renaming it to #CalEvent.

Cheers,

Joseph