moderated fix toggling of alpha column-order vs which column ordered by #suggestion

When viewing the members list, the default display order is date joined. Say you want to order by email address. You click on the email column heading, but what happens is that you get a display in reverse alpha order of email address, and have to click on that column a second time to see it in alpha order. This is a mild PITA (and also vaguely disconcerting - it's not what you expect).

I want the system to distinguish between my intention to (a) switch the column the display is ordered by, on the one hand, vs. (b) toggle the display between alpha and reverse alpha, on the other.

It seems easy to do: if the display is currently ordered by X, and the user clicks on Y, just change the column the display is ordered by, and assume alpha order is desired. If, OTOH, the display is currently ordered by X and the user clicks on X again, then toggle between alpha and reverse alpha.