moderated Re: Group home page redesign

Nina Eppes

> Out of curiosity, do you regularly look at your group home page? And if so, why?

I look at my group's home page, and the home pages of our two subgroups, pretty regularly, but I doubt many of our members do. I use the description as a place to put some reference information (where to find info about upcoming concerts and such) and would like it to remain fully visible at the top of the page. We're mostly an email-oriented group, but I do encourage members to go to our Groups.io website to find information.

I do have a suggestion/request: Can the cover photo area at the top of the home page be reduced (or have different size options)? The current size seems unnecessarily large to me and takes up a lot of real estate on the page.

- Nina