moderated Re: Group home page redesign

On Thu, Jun 13, 2019 at 5:51 PM Shal Farley <shals2nd@...> wrote:

The truncated description was a bug and will be fixed (the idea is to have a link to expand it).

I had written a whole message about that, now superseded by your reply to J that the Description text will not be collapsed. Yay!

Sorry for the wasted work. :-)

My thinking: the group's home page description is a group's one-and-only shot at conveying information about the group to a non-member before that person decides to click the Join (or Apply) button. Anything that gets in the way of that presentation has me skeptical at best.

Agreed! That was the reason why I did this.