moderated Re: Group home page redesign

Mark,

The truncated description was a bug and will be fixed (the idea is to have a link to expand it).

I had written a whole message about that, now superseded by your reply to J that the Description text will not be collapsed. Yay!

My thinking: the group's home page description is a group's one-and-only shot at conveying information about the group to a non-member before that person decides to click the Join (or Apply) button. Anything that gets in the way of that presentation has me skeptical at best.

Shal