From: Duane
Date: 06/13/19 17:12:40
Subject: [beta] Group home page redesign

I suspect there will be an announcement soon, but the Home page for all groups is now a shambles.  It has incorporated many of the unwanted (and unneeded in many cases) elements of the Feed page.  The group description is truncated at 2 lines, links in the description don't work (if they can even be seen), and all of the important information has been moved down the page even further than it was.  I hope this is a temporary glitch and things will be returned to normal soon.