moderated Re: Add "second request," "third request," etc. to email subject when resending pending notice #suggestion

Leeni

What is funny was when looked up the word attemot on Google the definition came up as attempt  

-------Original Message-------

Date: 6/10/2019 12:16:38 PM
Subject: Re: [beta] Add "second request," "third request," etc. to email subject when resending pending notice #suggestion

Well obviously that was a typo. Lol

On Jun 10, 2019, at 10:15 AM, Leeni <leeniluvsgroups@...> wrote:

Many members who join my groups will not know what the word attemot means so maybe the word attempt should be used instead.

Date: 6/10/2019 11:50:47 AM
Subject: Re: [beta] Add "second request," "third request," etc. to email subject when resending pending notice #suggestion

Right. It also could be called “second attemot” instead of “request.” Not sure which is better. But either one gets more attention than a simple resend.

On Jun 10, 2019, at 9:10 AM, Leeni <leeniluvsgroups@...> wrote:

I like that because many times the first one is overlooked and if it said 2nd request they may open it and read it. Leeni 

Date: 6/10/2019 9:54:52 AM
Subject: [beta] Add "second request," "third request," etc. to email subject when resending pending notice #suggestion

I just got a message from a veterinary pharmacy with title beginning "second request," telling me that they were still awaiting my vet's approval on a prescription. It occurred to me that this might be a good idea for resending of the pending subscription notices.
--
J

Messages are the sole opinion of the author, especially the fishy ones.
My humanity is bound up in yours, for we can only be human together. - Desmond Tutu

--
J

My humanity is bound up in yours, for we can only be human together. - Desmond Tutu

--
J

Join main@beta.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.