moderated Re: Add "second request," "third request," etc. to email subject when resending pending notice #suggestion

Leeni

What is funny was when looked up the word attemot on Google the definition came up as attempt

-------Original Message-------

From: J_Catlady
Date: 6/10/2019 12:16:38 PM
Subject: Re: [beta] Add "second request," "third request," etc. to email subject when resending pending notice #suggestion

Well obviously that was a typo. Lol

On Jun 10, 2019, at 10:15 AM, Leeni <leeniluvsgroups@...> wrote:

Many members who join my groups will not know what the word attemot means so maybe the word attempt should be used instead.

From: J_Catlady
Date: 6/10/2019 9:54:52 AM

I just got a message from a veterinary pharmacy with title beginning "second request," telling me that they were still awaiting my vet's approval on a prescription. It occurred to me that this might be a good idea for resending of the pending subscription notices.