moderated Re: Add "second request," "third request," etc. to email subject when resending pending notice #suggestion

Glenn Glazer

On 6/10/2019 09:50, Bob Bellizzi wrote:
I dislike the idea. They are the ones who wish to join a group and they already took action to indicate that.

If they disregard messages after expressing a desire to join, it's a reflection on their attitude indicating you're group really isn't that important to them.
--

Bob Bellizzi

This is not always the case. One of the groups I run is for an organization that requires all of its members to be on the list, though that's usually not on people's minds when they try and get elected. This sort of thing helps cut down on the butterfly herding that I have to do.

Best,

Glenn