moderated Re: Add "second request," "third request," etc. to email subject when resending pending notice #suggestion

Besides, it’s just a simple change in wording. The groups that have a habit of resending the notice are going to do it anyway.  Not implementing the change in wording won’t change that. You’re still free to insist that your members respond to the first notice.

On Jun 10, 2019, at 9:52 AM, J_Catlady via Groups.Io <j.olivia.catlady@...> wrote:

I like a kinder, more tolerant approach. People miss emails sometimes. Some of the people who turned out to be really good group members had to be resent the notice.

On Jun 10, 2019, at 9:50 AM, Bob Bellizzi <cdfexec@...> wrote:

I dislike the idea. They are the ones who wish to join a group and they already took action to indicate that.

If they disregard messages after expressing a desire to join, it's a reflection on their attitude indicating you're group really isn't that important to them.
--

Bob Bellizzi