moderated Re: Add "second request," "third request," etc. to email subject when resending pending notice #suggestion

I like a kinder, more tolerant approach. People miss emails sometimes. Some of the people who turned out to be really good group members had to be resent the notice.

On Jun 10, 2019, at 9:50 AM, Bob Bellizzi <cdfexec@...> wrote:

I dislike the idea. They are the ones who wish to join a group and they already took action to indicate that.

If they disregard messages after expressing a desire to join, it's a reflection on their attitude indicating you're group really isn't that important to them.
--

Bob Bellizzi