moderated Add "second request," "third request," etc. to email subject when resending pending notice #suggestion

I just got a message from a veterinary pharmacy with title beginning "second request," telling me that they were still awaiting my vet's approval on a prescription. It occurred to me that this might be a good idea for resending of the pending subscription notices.