moderated Re: Site updates #changelog

Glenn Glazer

On 6/8/2019 08:55, Andy W wrote:
On Sat, Jun 8, 2019 at 03:26 PM, Glenn Glazer wrote:
Does this mean just membership or all of the things they contributed to the prior group are also not migrated?
I think the answer you're looking for is already stated here:
https://beta.groups.io/g/main/topic/feature_request_excluding/31687034

Andy

Thanks, Andy, that's perfect.

So, if Bob is excluded from the new group and sent a message, then that would not get ported over, but presumably if Alice responded to Bob, quoting him, that quoted message would still get transferred over?

Best,

Glenn

--
We must work to make the Democratic Party the Marketplace of Ideas not the Marketplace of Favors.