moderated Re: New premium group feature: event summary emails

On Wed, Jun 5, 2019 at 8:05 AM Nina Eppes <nina.eppes@...> wrote:
I like this idea, but for my chorus group, an event summary every week would be overkill because we don't have that many events and they're fairly spread out; therefore, we'd see the same ones listed in the summary email for several weeks in a row. However, I think a summary once a month would work nicely for us. Would it be possible to add an option to send the event summary monthly?

There's now a dropdown in group settings to select either weekly Friday delivery or monthly delivery of the summary email.

Cheers,
MarkĀ