moderated Re: Ability to #transfer Yahoo post #attachments please?!

Gerald Boutin <groupsio@...>

Jim,

I can't answer your question other than to say the answer has always been that the feature is not available. If you want to try to negotiate a different answer, you will need to contact support at groups dot io.

However, if you have the attachments from PG Offline, could you manually upload them as files to groups.io.

--
Gerald

On Thu, May 30, 2019 at 06:31 PM, Jim Wilson wrote:
I have successfully backed up our Yahoo Group with PG Offline, complete with Attachments, Files, Links and Photos.

I also note that messages on Groups.IO have the exact same attachment capability.

If PG Offline can copy message attachments from Yahoo, why then is Groups.IO unable to do the same?

We are a genealogy group. We're don't have to have the links but we need our attachments. At last count, we have about 2,600 attachments spread over 91,000 posts that requires only about 350 MB of storage. There is no point in moving to Groups.IO without them.

If this is service for which we must pay, how much will it cost? What do we have to do to get this done?