moderated Re: Paid vs free policy- request

Hi All,

To close out this discussion, here's what I've done:

- I've moved the Indivisible link (fixed!) down to the non-profit section of the FAQ.
- I've added a new section to Help on types of groups that are not permitted.
- I will be adding a values page, at which point I'll move the Indivisible link to that page. I'm excited about creating a values page; thank you Maria for the idea.

And here's a picture of Linus, who would very much like you to feed him.

linus small.jpg

On Thu, May 23, 2019 at 12:07 PM Mark Fletcher via Groups.Io <markf=corp.groups.io@groups.io> wrote:
Hi All,

Thanks for the respectful discussion. Give me a couple days to figure out what I'm going to do. In the meantime, as promised, here's a picture of Feynman, preventing me from getting any work done.

executivejunior small.jpg