From: main@beta.groups.io <main@beta.groups.io> On Behalf Of Mark Fletcher
Sent: 28 May 2019 23:37
To: main@beta.groups.io
Subject: Re: [beta] Site updates #changelog

On Sat, May 25, 2019 at 11:03 PM Shal Farley <shals2nd@...> wrote:

 > * INTERNAL: Added the ability to re-write the From lines of emails
 >   from specific domains, as we already do with DMARC, to hopefully fix
 >   a delivery issue with samsung.com

I'm unclear on how that would help with delivery of messages from a
specific domain, unless you actually mean messages being delivered /to/
that domain.

Yes, the proper fix is to re-write the From line for messages sent from a Samsung address to a Samsung address. I will revisit this at some point and do a proper fix.