moderated Re: Site updates #changelog

For the group rules, it’s probably best to use the “group guidelines” notice. That also appears on the “guidelines” tab on the site and can be automatically sent both monthly and to new members. Less to maintain.

On May 25, 2019, at 7:57 AM, Marcio via Groups.Io <marcinhorj21@...> wrote:

J,
They're all sent. I think this could be very helpful in some cases.
Got it. You're right - it's nice to have such option. I would use it to send a traditional welcome message and then the group rules. Really cool :)

Cheers,
Marcio AKA Starboy

Sent from a galaxy far, far away.