moderated "Show quoted text" box is great, now pushing my luck with further suggestion

Mark,

I noticed, and really like, the new "Show quoted text" box, which has taken the place of the former ellipses!

I will take advantage of the opportunity to push again for a possible change wherein the member's groups.io auto-sig is not considered part of the quoted text when a message is sent by email. The sigs currently never show up in displayed or emailed messages send by members via email, because they're added at the very bottom and considered part of the quoted text.

I understand that an email auto-sig (as opposed to a groups.io auto-sig) would be difficult or impossible to sort out from quoted text (including prior emails in the thread). But when groups.io adds a sig to the message body, couldn't it be considered/treated as part of the message content when creating the message that's sent out and posted in the archive?