moderated Re: Paid vs free policy- request

Anybody can object to anything, real world or otherwise. The fact that they object doesn’t make their objections reasonable or based on reality.

On May 23, 2019, at 11:36 AM, Ken Kloeber via Groups.Io <KWKloeber@...> wrote:

You don’t need to worry about your PTA,
That’s Pollyanna not reality when it comes to any elected board that has to answer to what might turn out to be more than one objector after the objection  is raised and doesn’t quietly go away. They will have their backs against the wall and are not going to stand their ground and fight it, vs just telling Shal to change the forum to Google. No big deal they’ll say.  AND it will highly depend on the leaning of the board members themselves and any personal  relationship with the objectors. Real world.