moderated Re: Paid vs free policy- request

On Wed, May 22, 2019 at 07:35 AM, HR Tech wrote:
I completely respect Mark for being willing if anything to compromise profits to stand by his values and being honest and transparent in all aspects of Groups.io.
Same here. AND (sorry, caps) I don't think it will compromise profits in any way, shape, or form in any case.