moderated Re: Feature Requests

However the original post reads Automatic notification to owners and moderators when files, photos are uploaded would be very helpful... which is not the same thing as an optional notification to members when something is uploaded, which currently exists for Files if not Photos.
Exactly. I am not talking about the notification box I can click when I upload a file. I am talking about an additional feature within the moderator and owner notifications such as below:
Notifications
Email when there are messages needing approval.
Email when there are members needing approval.
Email when a member joins/leaves this group.
Email when group storage limits are reached.
Email when someone creates or deletes a subgroup.
Email when someone reports a message.
my suggestion: "Email when someone uploads a file or a photo."
If a moderator or owner does not want to be notified, then there is no need to affirm.

Victoria