moderated Re: Paid vs free policy- request

On Tue, May 21, 2019 at 4:51 PM dave w <groupsmaster@...> wrote:

We shake our heads and laugh at them (the U.S.), then cry, because of the blatant hypocrisy and lies (calling others 'fake' etc.) and accumulated BS about their greatness. Well guess what, you can bomb, murder and try to bully as many ppl as it takes- you don't get respect for it. All the greed over oil, state control and 'business' just shows how little the US has actually not grown up.

Not appropriate or relevant for this discussion. I'm putting this topic on moderation. Let's keep things focused please.

MarkĀ