moderated Re: Paid vs free policy- request

dave w

On Tue, May 21, 2019 at 08:52 PM, Victoria wrote:

Shal wrote: I think that placing an advertisement for an organization based in topical U.S. partisan politics on an official (and prominent) page of the service is, at best, counterproductive.

Although (as a European) I very much admire the goals and commitment of Indivisible, I agree with Shal.

 Victoria

Well Victoria, I also am not in the US. And I don't agree with him.

We shake our heads and laugh at them (the U.S.), then cry, because of the blatant hypocrisy and lies (calling others 'fake' etc.) and accumulated BS about their greatness. Well guess what, you can bomb, murder and try to bully as many ppl as it takes- you don't get respect for it. All the greed over oil, state control and 'business' just shows how little the US has actually not grown up.

I couldn't give a hoot about Marks politics here. it's not invasive, prominent or even making an appearance- except by one or slightly more biased individuals who want to censor what they don't want. He provides a service that many use and approve of. Free or otherwise. Disagree with that- then depart. Take your hatred and biased opinions elsewhere. None of the nonsensical justifications deserve airing.

With that said, I'm 100% behind Mark. I'd pay for his services if i was able too. With so much directed abuse here I won't be back to read this. Personally, I wouldn't have even approved the posts.
Thanks
davew